My Ramblings

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Of Blogs and the Future

OK. So, rewind to the year 2003 when a good friend of mine, Luna, encouraged me to create a blog of my own. Fast-forward to one Friday nite when I was sitting with a group of friends and they started talking about blogs. They said that blogging is an expression of freedom and can help de-stress. I figured, what's there to lose? Maybe it is high time for me to jump the bandwagon and get into this blogging thing. Easy? No, not really. You see, I'm a dinosaur when it comes to technology. But as they say, we only stop learning when we're dead and I still am very much alive and kicking at this point. Which brings me to where I am right now, typing and thinking (not necessarily in that order) about my future and blogs. I hope that as I share my adventures and misadventures, my opinions that may or may not be correct, I would indeed feel the freedom of expression and somehow entertain people along the way. After all, the virtual world we live in is almost as alive as we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment